Here are the rules - memorize them if you plan on attempting
- Shane IS the Driver - Do not attempt to usurp his position.
- Shane's Vehicle IS the LunchBus - No matter what he is
driving, that vehicle IS the Bus. Do not attempt to substitute another person's
vehicle for the Bus.
- The Bus Leaves When Shane Leaves - You have approximately
30 seconds to get your behind out to the bus or you will be left.
- You May or May Not Be Informed When The Bus Is Leaving
- So you better get your
behind back to the "between" position early (between: in
between Shane (aka Driver) and the Bus).
- You May or May Not Be Asked to Ride the Bus -
Questions? Contact a former employee who was kicked out of the Bus for
ASSuming he could ride
- Don't Tell the Receptionist the Bus is Leaving, or Who is on
the Bus - Simply drive by the front window and hope she sees the
- Feel Free to Suggest a Restaurant - but don't get your
hopes up, you may or may not end up there.
- If you Suggest a Disagreeable Stop - You and Yo Mamma Can
- At Times the Bus May Find Itself in a Rut - such as "The
Bus only turns right out of the parking lot." Do not be alarmed. The
Trend will pass.....about 15 years from now.
- You Don't Like the Rules? - Don't Ride the Bus -
Sometimes known as "see rule #1"
in other lists...
This site was last updated